Last Modified: October 26, 2016
Information We Collect, and How We Collect It
Information That You Provide
We collect information and personal information from you. The categories of information we collect can include:
● Registration information. We collect personal information that you provide when you sign up for an account on our Services. This information may include your name, username, email address, and password.
● Profile information. If you create a profile on the Service, we collect personal information that you provide on your profile, such as your photograph and email address.
● Purchase information. If you make a purchase on the Service, we collect information provided in connection with your purchase, such as your, purchase history, billing address, and credit card information.
● Inquiries and Feedback. If you contact us, we will collect the information that you provide us, such as your contact information and the contents of your communication with us.
Information from Third Parties
We also collect and receive information about you from third parties, including the following:
● Information we receive from social networking sites. When you interact with the Service via through social media websites and services, such as when you login using Facebook Connect, we may receive information from those websites and services. The information we receive may include your profile information, profile picture, gender, user name, user ID associated with your social media account, age range, language, country, friends list, email address, and any other information you permit the social media website or service to share with us or third parties generally. The data we receive may depend upon your privacy settings with the social media website or service, though we do not control those settings or promise they will be effective. You should always review and customize your privacy settings with social media websites and services before linking or connecting them to our Service.
● Information we receive from third parties. We may receive information about you from third parties, such as service providers, marketers and advertisers, data brokers, and other companies with whom you and we do business. We may also collect information about you from public records or that is otherwise publicly available.
Information That Is Automatically Collected (Cookies and Other Technologies)
We also automatically collect information about you and any computer or device you use to access the Service. Some of the information we collect, and ways we collect it, include:
● Cookies. When you visit the Service, we may send one or more cookies — small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your computer or device that allows us to uniquely identify your browser, computer, or device. A cookie may also convey other information to us, such as your username, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, unique device identifiers, your browser settings and specifications, and information about how you use the Service (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click, how frequently you access the Service, and other actions you take on the Service). Cookies also allow us to track your usage of the Service over time.
● Log Files. We may record log file information each time you access the Service. This information may include information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, unique device identifiers, information about your device, referring and exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links and buttons on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, videos watched, videos unlocked, likes, comments and other such information.
● Mobile Device Information. When you access the Service with a mobile device, we may collect and store a unique identifier associated with your device (including, for example, a device push-token, a UDID, Unique ID for Advertisers (“IDFA”), Google Ad ID, or Windows Advertising ID), mobile carrier, device type, model and manufacturer, mobile device operating system brand and model, and, depending on your mobile device settings, your geographical location data, including country codes or other information regarding the location of your mobile device.
Information Third Parties Collect
When you visit or use the Service, third parties may obtain information about you or your computer or device. These third parties may include:
● Service Providers. We may use service providers to help us with the Service or any other lawful activity may do, including the other activities we describe under this Policy. This means service providers may collect, process, and store any of the information that we may collect under the Policy, and information collected in connection with the Service may be collected directly by our service providers. For example, we may use service providers to help us process payments, store data and information collected in connection with the Service, receive and transmit emails and communications, and otherwise help us provide the Service to you and our other users. In general, we contract with service providers to prohibit them from using use personal information for their own, or for third party, purposes.
● Third Party Tracking and Online Advertising. We may permit third party ad networks, social media companies, and other third party services to collect information about you, your computer or device when you visit or use the Service. This information may be collected automatically, including through cookies, social media plug-ins, and other technologies. The information collected, and manner in which it is collected, may include the information and methods described in the “Information We Collect, and How We Collect It” Section above, under the “Information That Is Automatically Collected (Cookies and Other Technologies)” heading. These third parties may collect information about your use of the Service over time, and they may combine it with other information that they possess or obtain about you, such as about your use of other websites and services. These third parties may use this information for our or for third party purposes, including commercial purposes such as tailoring advertising to you on the Service or in other locations like third party websites and services. For information about choices that you may have about this information collection and use, see the “Your Choices” Section below.
How We Use Information
We collect, use, process, combine, retain and store personal information that we collect or receive for a variety of purposes, including the following:
- For our business activities, including to operate the Service, maintain your account, and provide you with new contents and features;
- To process your payment;
- To communicate with you and respond to your requests, such as to respond to your questions, contact you about changes to the Service, new services, and account-related matters;
- For marketing and advertising purposes, such as to market to you or offer you our and third party special offers or other products or services we think that you may be interested in;
- For analytics and research purposes;
- To comply with contractual and legal obligations and requirements;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide personal information; and
For any other lawful purpose, or other purpose that you consent to.
Sharing of Information
We also transmit, disclose, grant access to, make available, and provide personal information to third parties, including:
- To service providers, subcontractors, partners, vendors, consultants, and others that help us with any of the purposes noted above or otherwise in this Policy;
- To our affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, and other related companies, all for the purposes noted above or otherwise in this Policy;
- To third parties for third party research, marketing or advertising (including online advertising) purposes;
- To third parties to respond or comply with, in our sole discretion, a court order, subpoena, law enforcement or other government request (with or without notice to you, in our discretion);
- To buyers, successors, or others in connection with a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us may be among the assets transferred;
- To other third parties with your consent or upon your consent; and
Information Access and Correction
If you have registered for an account or created a profile on the Service, we may provide you with the ability to access, review and change certain personal information by logging into the Service, visiting your edit profile and settings pages, and using the features and functionalities available there.
Not all personal information is maintained in a format that you can access or change. If you would like to request access to, or correction or deletion of personal information, you may send your request to us at www.amaze.us/report. We will review your request, and may require you to provide additional information to identify yourself, but we do not promise that we will be able to satisfy your request. For example, the personal information may already have been relied or acted upon, or disclosed to third parties, and we generally do not take steps (or have the ability to take steps) to undo prior reliance or actions. We also may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, cause the information to be incorrect, or if doing so would be burdensome in our discretion.
We strive to give you choices about how your personal information is used. These choices include the following:
● Marketing E-Mails. We may send you marketing e-mails from time to time. If you do not wish to receive them, you can opt-out following the unsubscribe instructions in the e-mails, or by contacting us at www.amaze.us/report. We will work to honor your request within 10 business days. If you opt-out, we will still send you e-mails for service purposes, such as for communications about your account and responses to your requests.
● Online Advertising. As described above in this Policy, we collect and may permit third parties to collect information using cookies and other technologies. You may be able to “opt out” of some of this information collection by actively managing the settings on your browser or mobile device, but we do not promise that such settings will be effective. Please refer to your browser’s or mobile device’s technical information for information on the settings offered for cookies or other tracking technologies. To learn more about cookies, you may wish to visit https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0042-cookies-leaving-trail-web and/or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Choice Opt-Out pages at http://www.aboutads.info/choices and http://www.aboutads.info/choices-mobile (for mobile devices).
Do Not Track Preferences
While we want to honor your privacy as described in this Policy, unfortunately the Service does not monitor for or behave differently if your computer or browser transmits a “do not track” or similar message to us or the Service.
We take what we believe to be commercially reasonable steps to help protect personal information that we collect, but we do not guarantee that personal information will be completely protected. For example, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Any transmission of personal information by you is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service, including the illegal acts of third parties (such as criminal hacking).
We tend to keep personal information for as long as we deem necessary for our business purposes, or as otherwise required to operate the Service, comply with your requests, or comply with applicable law.
Information from Children
The Service is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13, and believe that your child may have provided us with personal information, please contact us at www.amaze.us/report, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information.
Third Party Websites
The Service may provide links to third party websites and online services. This Policy does not describe the privacy practices of those websites or services. Please review the privacy policies of those websites or services before providing personal information to them.
Updates to This Policy
We may amend this Policy from time to time. When we do so, we will update the “Last Revision Date” at the end of the Policy. Your continued use of the Service after an updated Policy is posted constitutes your consent to the revised Policy.
If have questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last Revision Date
This Policy was last revised on October 26, 2016.